|Huddlestun Lumber Company|
Serving the Three Rivers area since 1938.
Ralph Huddlestun, Founder of Huddlestun Lumber
Company history in his words:
Mr. Huddlestun changed the name to Huddlestun Lumber Company, Incorporated, in 1948. He resigned as President in 1970, continuing as Chairman of the Board until his death in 1982 at the age of 87, when he was succeeded by Lynne Cerrone, his granddaughter.
Harold "Andy" Anderson became the next president in 1970, retiring in 1985. He remained on the Board of Directors until his death in June 1988.
E. Cleyon Clark was the next president, retiring in 1994. He also remained on the Board of Directors until his death in August 1988.
Clyde Wayne is the current president, with Ty Kuehn as Vice President and General Manager and Ken Owen as Vice President of Sales.
Huddlestun Lumber moved from the West Michigan Street (M60) location in 1969 to the current location on 243 South Main, partially due to concerns about traffic on this street. The company was located close to the corner of the major intersection of M60 and Main Street.